The Mission of Provider Health Services (PHS) is to "Ensure that Seniors residing in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long-Term Care Facilities, and Independent and Assisted Living Communities receive the highest quality health care delivered by compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable Providers dedicated to the Post-Acute Care Environment."
Our Clinical Mission:
"Standing out, by reaching out into the community to deliver better care."
The Code of Conduct outlines the standard of behavior and conduct required of all directors, officers and employees in the performance of their work with Provider Health Services.The Code of Conduct (the "Code") is based on our Corporate Compliance Program (the "Program"). The Program outlines what we do at PHS to ensure that we comply with legal and ethical requirements. The Code explains some of the behaviors that you must exhibit and embrace, demonstrating your commitment to the mission, vision and strategic goals of PHS.
PHS does not permit any activity that fails to stand the closest possible public scrutiny. Therefore, all business conduct should be above the minimum standards required by law. Accordingly, employees must ensure that their actions cannot be interpreted as being in violation of the practices governing PHS’ operations.
Elements of the Program include:
(1) Setting standards through written policies and procedures (including the Code),
(2) Communicating the standards through education and training programs,
(3) Providing a mechanism for reporting potential violations,
(4) Ongoing monitoring and auditing activities,
(5) Enforcing standards and disciplining non-compliant actions,
(6) Responding to and investigating potential problems, and
(7) Maintaining an organizational structure that supports the furtherance of the Program.
To report a compliance concern, please complete a compliance request form or you can call the Compliance Department at:
Connect with PHS. Enter your information below.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(